Search This !

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I wonder

I wonder if you’ll remember me
When you go searching again
I wonder if you’ll think of me
As just a friend
I wonder if you’ll find her
The girl of your dreams
Maybe I wasn’t her
No matter how it seemed
I wonder when you talk
And you look in her eyes
Do wish it was me
The one you could recognize
I wonder did you ever
Think to try and get me back
Or was I just another fading memory
Was it importance that I lacked
I wish you would have said
That you didn’t love me
So I could’ve stopped pretending
To be the girl that you wanted that to be
I wonder  do you watch
That girl you found fall asleep
Do you love her presence
And the joy she keeps
I wonder was I ever good enough
To make you feel whole
Maybe you just weren’t the guy
That was completely right for my soul
I wonder when you go to sleep
And your arms are wrapped around her tight
Do you ever wonder what I wonder
In the still of the night
-Harmoni Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment