Search This !

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wait For You

you always find a way to put me down
but at the end od the day, im still around
i'll tell you im gone, for good this time
and you say 'go ahead', like without me you'll be fine
maybe you will but your the flame that lights fuse
life fills complete when your around and your heart i'd hate to loose
and it seems like you know i wont really ever leave
so you use that as a threat against me
kind of like your provoking me to go
but when I dont, you'll say 'I told you so'
see thats our love and some people will never understand
but times running out as if im siinking in sand
Yes, i love that i know
but your love, for some reason, your so scared to show
and it gets me so mad when you play dumb
why cant you just see your the one
maybe you need time to figure us out
but the story of us im beginning to doubt
And its sad cause i set my hopes up so high
and this world is too enchanted to let this life pass us by
so heres to us one day being together
but you gotta hurry up cause i wont wait on you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment